Important Information

Important Documentation

Click on link below to download documents

To import your firearms you will need the following:

  • Valid passport
  • Return Airline ticket
  • Letter of Invitation from your Hunting Outfitter(s)
  • Proof of Ownership
  • Notarized copy of Proof of ownership of your firearm(s) in the form of:

        USA:  Custom Form CBP Form 4457-  (contact your nearest airport for this)
        UK:     Copy of your firearm License or Certificate (contact your nearest customs office for this)
        Europe: Firearms Possession Licence (Waffenbesitzkarte), or
        European Firearms Pass (Eoropaeischer Feuerwaffenpass)
        Other:   A letter from your local sheriff in the form of an affidavit confirming ownership, or Invoice from a gun shop where you have purchased the firearm(s)
        Proof of export from country of origin(CBP Form 4457- Certificate of Registration for personal effects taken abroad)
        Letter of Motivation ( A letter written by yourself to motivate why you wish to import rifles)
        Complete the temporary firearm import permit application (SAP520) in advance if possible and bring it with you.

Dip and Packing Services

We do our own in-house Dip & Pack of hunting trophies.

For more info please contact us.
Tel: +27 82 427 1337
Email : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.